U.S. Supreme Court
Oklahoma v. Texas, 265 U.S. 513 (1924)
Oklahoma v. Texas
No. 15, Original
Orders entered June 9, 1924
265 U.S. 513
1. Granting Texas leave to file an amended counterclaim and fixing time for answer.
2. That an injunction issue directing dismissal of a certain action against the receiver herein. [See ante, p. 265 U. S. 490.]
3. Approving survey, etc., of medial line of part of Red River, and as to expenses, etc., of the commissioners. [See ante, p. 265 U. S. 493.]
4. Authorizing the receiver to pay a Texas production tax, upon stated conditions.
5. As to distribution of interest, discounts, and other profits from general operations of receivership.
6. As to collection by receiver of claims and accounts and report of those uncollected.
7. Directing publication of final notice to claimants and limiting time for presenting claims against receiver or receivership.
8. Forbidding reimbursement by receiver for work on unremunerative wells prior to receivership, and overruling applications therefor.
9. Directing receiver how to spread general expenses over impounded funds.
10. Expenses and losses of receiver's work on unremunerative riverbed wells to be charged to funds derived from remunerative riverbed wells.
11. Authorizing a certain payment to one Testerman.
12. Denying another claim of Testerman
13. Amending order of June 1, 1921, by authorizing reimbursement by receiver for well No. 139 on certain conditions.
14. Authorizing receiver to surrender south half of river bed, with wells, etc., to Secretary of the Interior, as representative of the United States.
15. Authorizing receiver to deliver certain other property to said Secretary, as representative, etc., with provisions for valuation, for crediting receiver and for charging United States.
16. Authorizing receiver to pay said Secretary, as representative, etc., part of net funds from river-bed wells. chanroblesvirtualawlibrary
17. Authorizing receiver to surrender to their several owners and lessees flood-plain (Texas) wells, with pipelines, etc., in absence of controversy or doubt as to persons entitled.
18. Instruction receiver to publish notice to claimants of funds from flood-plain wells, limiting time for presenting claims, with provisions as to payment, or, in case of controversy or doubt, report to the Court.
19. Directing audit of receiver's accounts.