US CHAPTER 11A — BOARD ON GEOGRAPHIC NAMES
- § 364. — Uniformity in geographic nomenclature and orthography; exercise of functions of Secretary of the Interior.
- § 364a. — Board on Geographic Names; establishment and membership; appointment and term of office.
- § 364b. — Formulation of principles, policies and procedures; action by Secretary; recommendations of Board.
- § 364c. — Studies, investigations, and records; staff assistance; advisory committees.
- § 364d. — Promulgation of decisions; furnishing information.
- § 364e. — Standardization of geographic names; abolition of United States Board on Geographical Names in Department of the Interior; transfer of duties.
- § 364f. — Application to naming of offices or establishments.